Your friends are automatically sorted by how often you get in contact with them (based on the last 10 days). Of course your contacts can be arranged in an alphabetic order as well.
You can also sort your contacts by age or who's birthday is next to come.
This dialer is designed for easy and fast access. No big setup or configuration required. All you need is only two taps to contact your friends.
Pal Contact provides the following functions:
- provides large pictures and large icons so there is no need for pinpointing at small targets
- auto dial (don't have to press that green button of the phone app by yourself)
- close after dial (which is the default setting)
- 4 nice and bright themes
- shows the birthdays of your contacts
- avoids unnecessary complexity to keep the usage as intuitively as possible
Your contacts can be sorted in any of the following ways:
- by firstname or lastname
- by age (might be an interesting point of view ;-)
- by who's birthday is next to come
- by how often you get in contact with someone based on the last 10 days. A person you contact most often will automatically "bubble up" in the list
Pal Contact dialer does require the right to read your contacts, but it will in no way modify any of your contact data.
The dialer app also requires the right to do phone calls. This is neccessary in order to make a call without you to press the "dial" button in the phone app. Of course this can be turned of in the settings ("direct dial")