This course covers the basic concepts of Java to get you started and comfortable programming. You shouldn't rush too fast through the course, but rather use some of what I am teaching and plugging in different values or using the concepts in different ways. Also, code things that interest you. Explore the Java API to see what all you can do with objects already available in Java's vast library.
Java is arguably the best language to start off learning now a days.
*YOU ARE GOING TO GET FROM THIS COURSE*
• To have a basic understanding of Java and feel comfortable with programming
• Have a strong foundation to be able to get into a more specialized fields in Java such as Desktop programs, Web Development, etc.
• Lifetime access to 48 lectures and 13 quizzes
• 5+ hours of high quality content
• A community of 3000+ students learning together!
• Watch courses on the go: video lectures, audio lectures, presentations, articles and anything inside your course.
• Watch courses in offline: Save courses for offline viewing so you can watch them while you're on a plane or subway!
* WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT THIS COURSE ON UDEMY *
"Fantastic Course, Everything is well explained. Looking forward to starting the Advanced Java course!"
-(Conor Wright) ★★★★★
"This is my third java course on udemy as I attempt to try and learn coding from the internet. This course is fantastic as he explains thoroughly many of the details required to learn java! I wish this would have been the first course I had taken as it would provide a great foundation for programming Java."
-(Erick Hern) ★★★★★
"I am not a beginner in Java but I wanted to brush up a bit. I really liked how you showed a few ways to do same thing, which sometimes confused me when professors only teach you one way and you see someone else do something another but you really brought it all together for me. I highly recommend this course and I am also taking your advanced course and that is already great! Keep up the good work!"
"Awesome tutorials! Very clear and start to finish"
-(Kuldeep Acharya) ★★★★★
Instructed By : Michel McAlexander
Michel has created many programs and help fellow students constantly. He has a great understanding of Java programming and if he doesn't know the answer/solution off the top of his head, he knows how to find it and grasp it.
Install the "Online Java learning by Udemy" app now and join over 4 million students who are already learning on Udemy.