The description of Oneness Pathfinder: Quran
Oneness Pathfinder uses a verse (ayah) model that focuses user on understanding verses instead of a section (surah) model which emphasizes reading for the quantity. Contrary to its counterparts, it is primarily built for in-depth Quran learning and Quran analysis. You may find features and usage information below.
IMPORTANT: Make sure you have an active internet connection and enough external storage on device before running the program for the first time. All files are saved in external/sd drive under 'thereisonlywe' folder.
- Simultaneous multi text view along with Mushaf itself. Translations, transliterations, tafsirs, tawils in different languages written by various people displayed together to uncover verses' meaning. It is highly recommended to open more than one text. Since some words translate better to certain languages, it is also often a good idea to open texts in different languages. You can set texts' display order in settings.
- Wide range of texts: Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Chinese, Czech, Divehi, Dutch, English, French, German, Hausa, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Kurdish, Malayalam, Malaysian, Maranao, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Sindhi, Somali, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Tatar, Thai, Turkish, Urdu, Uyghur, Uzbek...
- Browser automatically follows reciter (on verse basis).
- Fast navigation within Quran.
- Recitation in the background. You may exit the application or even turn screen off after recitation begins.
- Instant start. You don't need to wait for downloads if you have an active internet connection. Application automatically downloads as it recites.
- Offline recitation. You may choose to download audio packages so that you can use the app without internet access.
- Similar verses display.
- Text operations: Share, Copy, Search
- Translation recitations.
- Recitation loop. A selection of verses from any section can be recited repeatedly.
- Auto reciter switch (if you weren't able to download all the required audio files from a reciter).
- Pause on phone calls. After phone calls, app recites last verse from the beginning and moves on.
- Responds to headset media buttons (pause, resume, stop).
- Double workspace. You may have two entirely distinct configurations, yet switch between them as easy as clicking on a button.
- Responsive user interface.
* After you select texts in settings, you can order them by long clicking.
* In browser, you may long click on words to enter word selection mode to perform text operations.
* Pressing play button recites displayed verse, long clicking it recites displayed section starting from the displayed verse.
* Pressing stop button once pauses recitation, twice stops it.
* Pressing on the bottom bar intelligently pauses recitation after the end of currently recited verse.
* Horizontal arrow button pops up various functions. Long clicking it lets you seek to a specific verse instantly.
- Workspace switch button is the one which reads '1' or '2'.