This is NOT a preview or a trial version, and there is no "locked" content. Open the app and immediately access all content, no subscriptions required!
* Search 56,000+ terms from multiple medical dictionary and encyclopedia sources, all from industry-leading publishers.
* Clear, in-depth medical definitions from across multiple disciplines, including entries on the five-step nursing process, nursing intervention, nursing specializations, patient monitoring, anatomy, diseases, treatments, tests and procedures, medical research topics, and much more.
* 27,000+ audio pronunciations for both American and British speakers in online mode.
* Includes a medicine dictionary and drug guide for more than 4,000 over-the-counter and prescription drugs.
* User-friendly, comprehensive, and authoritative: The perfect free nursing app for nurses, nursing students, and health care professionals.
* Save unlimited bookmarks.
* Use native voice search to look up a word just by saying it. (With supported devices)
* View your recent searches.
* See search suggestions as you type.
* Perform advanced searches, including "Starts with," "Ends with," "Contains," and "Wildcard."
* Adjust font size.
* Share definitions via social networks, email, and text (with supported devices).
How do we do it?
Farlex apps have been downloaded tens of millions times across multiple platforms, with top ratings after hundreds of thousands of reviews. We work with the best publishers to bring together trusted content in the most comprehensive, authoritative dictionary apps on the market. Our flagship app is The Free Dictionary (TFD), powered by TheFreeDictionary.com. Find our other apps by searching "Dictionary by Farlex" in Google Play.