Easy to configure and install, companies will be able to easily support the NOVAmobile application and secure access to only those authorized to use the application. General validation procedures also simplify deployment across large organizations and those supporting BYOD policies.
Key employee features:
- Clock in and out;
- Perform job/project transfers;
- Review work hours for the entire pay period (View Timesheet);
- Submit timesheet;
- View work schedules for the current and following weeks;
- View accrual balances;
- Request sick leave hours, vacation hours, etc.;
- View time-off requests.
Key supervisor features:
- Review and manage employee timesheets, including editing existing times, add and delete times;
- Approve employee timesheet;
- Team punch – build teams on the go and easily punch and transfer throughout the day;
- Review and approve time-off requests.
- Geo-Fencing auto-transfer and lockout capabilities.
- Enable offline punching. Use with Wi-Fi connections or when your phone cannot access the internet. Support punching in those remote areas and synchronize this data when in network!
- Enable Supervisor and Employee functionality roles within the single application install and let the user toggle seamlessly between the role needed at any given time
- Capture Geolocation data at the time of punch to help rack work locations (requires device user consent at install and enabling of location services)
Feel the Power of data on the go with NOVAtime’s mobility solutions!
Disclaimers: NOVAmobile is designed and built for Android device.
1. Use of this app requires data usage, subject to additional charges. Data charges will depend on the mobile phone service provider and actual usage patterns.
2. The NOVAmobile App collects and transmits (or allows the transmission of) geolocation information to the NOVAtime Workforce Management solution. The App accesses geolocation information for the sole purpose of recording the location of employee time punches. The App saves geolocation information within separate electronic timesheets for each employee. The information is provided with the sole intent of allowing supervisors/managers to verify locations from which employees report time punches. GPS data capture requires employee (app user) authorization. Location information will not be collected if GPS is not authorized.
3. The App transmits geolocation information only to the NOVAtime database of the client company with which an employee is associated. Geolocation information collected by the App is the property of the client and may be used and shared at the client’s discretion. NOVAtime is not responsible for the client’s release of geolocation information.
4. GPS location accuracy depends on physical location, signal strength, and the mobile phone service provider. NOVAtime cannot guarantee the capture of exact locations.