How No Missed Call works?
A) Put your phone in Silent / Vibration mode and Select important contacts:
A1- Set NMC to ring for important contacts only (No need for previous missed calls from any of them to ring).
A2- Set NMC to ring after you miss (1 : 4) calls from a contact.
* You can configure NMC to play ringtone for important contacts from their first call.
* You can configure the number of missed calls from the same number (From 0 to 4 missed calls).
* You have an option to ignore previous missed call(s) count from answered or rejected number.
* You can configure the ringtone volume level (low - Medium - High - Max).
* NMC automatically returns your phone to silent/ vibration after playing the ringtone.
* Only calls from the pre-selected people will ring even if your phone is in silent/ vibration mode.
* You can enable NMC for all incoming numbers or for pre-selected people only.
** No Missed Call application is a resources friendly application, and it's not resident in memory.
Read Phone State: To enable the ringing if the incoming call number called you before.
Read Call Log: To check if you missed calls from the incoming call number.
Read Contacts: To add contacts in the "Selected contacts list".
* You can also download my newest application: Yalla WatchIt (Video Downloader for Facebook)
If you like the application, please support it with your good rating and reviews, and share it with your friends.