Follow these instructions:
1) Download and install the App.
Now you can read the whole New Testament.
2) Activate your WLAN.
In the menu bar (at the top) click on the loudspeaker icon.
This will activate the player (triangle in the bottom bar).
The mp3 file of the current chapter (plus the one of the following chapter) is downloaded
and you can listen to the text.
What you hear is marked in yellow.
NOTE: The audio files are stored in the folder called "krouplapoBIBLEmp3".
It is recommended
- to use an SD CARD (in order to increase memory space),
- to create the folder "krouplapoBIBLEmp3" and
- to cut-paste the mp3 files into that folder.
The space needed for all the mp3 files is nearly 1 GB.
Navigation: Menu bar.
1) Choose a book of the NT, or the introduction (=Tɔ) or the glossary (Winb)
2) Choose a chapter.
3) Activate the player (click on loudspeaker icon)
5) Choose the character size and the background color.
Player (at the bottom)
1) previous section
2) previous sentence
4) following sentence
5) following section
After the section title, the parallel passages are underlined. Click to access the corresponding passage.
The words with asterisk are explained in the glossary (at the end).
AUDIO FILES mp3:
Instead of downloading one after the other, here is how you can download them in one ZIP file:
- go to the www.bible.is homepage
- create an account
- search for "kroumen plapo"
- download the file (it is in ZIP format)
- unzip the file - you will get 260 mp3 files
On your SD card
- create a folder called "krouplapoBIBLEmp3"
- copy all the mp3 files into this folder