The description of NCLEX PN Practice Questions
NCLEX PN Practice Questions app is a free flashcard & quiz app to prepare yourself for an NCLEX PN test. It contains NCLEX questions from the actual NCLEX-PN exam held in 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017. The National Council Licensure Examination's (NCLEX-PN exam) purpose is to determine if it's safe for you to begin practice as an entry-level practical/vocational nurse. You will be tested on how you can use critical thinking skills to make nursing judgments. So it is very important to learn, prepare and practice well before you take the actual exam. The NCLEX-PN is often referred to as "The Boards" or "State Boards."
- Flashcard Mode: Study & Prepare yourself for NCLEX PN Test. You can use this as an NCLEX study guide, review, reference, cheat sheet or learning book.
- Quiz mode: Test your knowledge before you go for the NCLEX-PN exam.
This app contains NCLEX-PN test questions and answers from various categories:
1. Safe and Effective Care Environment
- Coordinated Care (16% to 22%)
- Safety and Infection Control (10% to16%)
2. Health Promotion and Maintenance (7% to 13%)
3. Psychosocial Integrity (8% to 14%)
4. Physiological Integrity
- Basic Care and Comfort (7% to 13%)
- Pharmacological Therapies (11% to 17%)
- Reduction of Risk Potential (10% to 16%)
- Physiological Adaptation (7% to 13%)
- Total 890 unique flashcards to study for the NCLEX PN Test
- Total 890 unique NCLEX PN practice exam questions covered in 21 free NCLEX-PN practice test papers
- Provides you the instant feedback (true or false & highlights correct answer) after you attempt the practice test questions. This way of feedback is very important for learning from your mistakes and avoid it in future.
- Works offline. You can use this NCLEX-PN training app without an internet connection.
You can refer this app for any of the 50 US states you are appearing for the NCLEX-PN exam. Alabama (AL), Alaska (AK), Arizona (AZ), Arkansas (AR), California (CA), Colorado (CO), Connecticut (CT), Delaware (DE), Florida (FL), Georgia (GA), Hawaii (HI), Idaho (ID), Illinois (IL), Indiana (IN), Iowa (IA), Kansas (KS), Kentucky (KY), Louisiana (LA), Maine (ME), Maryland (MD), Massachusetts (MA), Michigan (MI), Minnesota (MN), Mississippi (MS), Missouri (MO), Montana (MT), Nebraska (NE), Nevada (NV), New Hampshire (NH), New Jersey (NJ), New Mexico (NM), New York (NY), North Carolina (NC), North Dakota (ND), Ohio (OH), Oklahoma (OK), Oregon (OR), Pennsylvania (PA), Rhode Island (RI), South Carolina (SC), South Dakota (SD), Tennessee (TN), Texas (TX), Utah (UT), Vermont (VT), Virginia (VA), Washington (WA), West Virginia (WV), Wisconsin (WI), Wyoming (WY).
If you find any issues with the "NCLEX PN Practice Questions" app, please report it to us through email. Feedback & general suggestions are also welcome.