Founded in 1875, NCECBVI serves children from infancy to age 21. NCECBVI's program offers the expertise and specialized skills of the center's staff to blind, visually impaired, and multi-handicapped students in residential, day, and outreach settings. The mission of NCECBVI is to improve the learning of children who are blind or visually impaired through a commitment to communication, accountability, and leadership.
With NCECBVI’s newly launched Mobile App, communities would get access to all the important facts and information about it anytime, anywhere, in the palm of their hands. Here are a few features of the app:
• About NCECBVI – Learn everything about the center in this section
• Calendar - Access the schedule of all the latest and upcoming events
• Student & Family Services – Get to know about the various services that the center offers
• Professional Development – Learn about the opportunities for professional development offered by the center to students and teachers
•NIRC – Access the repository of specialized materials that exists to support the unique educational needs of blind and visually impaired students statewide
• Contacts – Contact NCECBVI
Download this informative and engaging app by NCECBVI and stay tuned to everything current in the palm of your hands.