Navatalk Dialer for Android requires an active Navatalk Long Distance account. The app helps subscribers make their international calls at the same low rates they have always enjoyed through effortless connections – their Android phone will dial all the numbers automatically.
The application is free and the set up is as easy as 1-2-3. After having installed it:
1. If your cell phone is registered with Navatalk, simply select ‘Yes’ in the PINless Dialing section.
2. You may also choose to call Customer Service and associate your cell phone number to the account or make calls with your PIN.
3. Choose your access number.
To call your loved ones, browse through your phone book and call contacts or enter their number in the app’s Dial Pad. Once you hit “Call”, the access number and the number you want to reach will be dialed automatically.
- The dialer’s own ‘Favorites’ section
- Call history
- Built-in access number list
- Toll free Customer Service calls via the ‘Help’ screen