This app allows Abbott Informatics customers to access their STARLIMS Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) from an Android device, with the ability to perform tasks on the go thereby increasing productivity and efficiency. More and more people need to access LIMS outside of the lab. With the STARLIMS app, our customers can empower their employees to securely access their LIMS data on the go.
The Right Screen for the Task
Some tasks are performed more efficiently and productively on devices other than desktop PCs. By using an Android smartphone or tablet to connect to STARLIMS, customer can easily perform tasks such as view key performance indicators, approve results, view status reports and more, so they can make decisions and take action quickly.
Key Features include:
- Store the URL of your local STARLIMS installation.
- Use the camera to scan barcodes and query STARLIMS to retrieve data.
- Use the camera to take photographs and upload them to STARLIMS.
- Access the GPS to record location data information when required.
- Enter data into your LIMS on the go.
- View real-time Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) relating to the performance of your laboratory.
The app requires a URL to an existing STARLIMS Server and user credentials.
***This version of the Starlims mobile app will be supported for STARLIMS Technology versions 11.0.30 and higher.