And More than that, Myrka Dellanos app also gives you :
• Listen to uninterrupted music online or offline
• Get real time artist updates in our alerts page
• Earn hearts for listening and redeem them for exclusive content
• Swipe photos left or right for more exclusive pics, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, youtube and a web browser too!
• Feed : The first artist-based social network with full audio support.
• Exclusive Emojis : Custom Myrka Dellanos emoji for all chats, only for app users.
• Streaming: Create multi-sourced playlists with all the music you love.
• Exclusive Content : Pictures, ringtones and more, directly from your favorite Myrka Dellanos.
• In-App Search : Do anything online without ever leaving the artist app.
• Fan Board : Check the top 20 app users. Are you the #1 fan?
• Superstars: Trade your Hearts for Superstars, boost your comments and be featured right next to your favorite artist posts, where everyone can see.
About Myrka Dellanos
Dellanos graduated from the University of Miami with a Bachelor's degree in Journalism in 1986.
She got her first break in 1992 when she co-hosted the popular Univision news program Primer Impacto (First Impact). At the end of her initial contract with the television network, she remained with Univision, even though she had multiple offers from other English-speaking television networks. Dellanos would continue to serve as co-host of Primer Impacto until 2004.
In 2004, Myrka was chosen as the 'Star of the Year' by readers of the magazine "People en Español". Also, she served as the host of the celebrations of Hispanic Heritage Month at the White House in Washington D.C.. She was appointed by U.S. President George W. Bush as a member of the Freedom Corps, a group consisting of 25 people who work together to promote charitable giving.
Of late, Dellanos has turned towards social service and other humanitarian causes, such as providing help for orphaned children and for victims of domestic abuse. In 2013, she was named spokesperson for "I Am Second", a movement meant to provide spiritual inspiration and hope to individuals dealing with various life issues, such as abortion, divorce, and child abuse.
Myrka has also won many accolades, including the Hispanic Leadership Award by the Hispanic Heritage Council. In 2003, she was named as 'Person of the Year' by the Organization of Ibero-American Journalists.
In 2001. she was named as the Hispanic of the Year by Direct Marketing Association of America. Myrka was also chosen as a Goodwill Ambassador for the International Rescue Committee, which is part of the United Nations and helps rescuing refugees.
After an 8-year absence from broadcast journalism, in 2013, Dellanos returned to television as host and contributor for American-based Hispanic network Estrella TV and its news-magazine En la Mira con Enrique Gratas.
Dellanos is also an accomplished piano player and ballet dancer. She has authored notable books, including Succeed and Be Happy: Things I Learned Thanks to God, My Mom, and Life.