This application empowers the CCW (concealed carry or open carry permit) holder by giving you the direct information that you need to follow the maze of arcane, complicated, and dissimilar gun laws in each state and in each situation. It provides all this information with an easy-to-use User Interface. Laws are updated monthly or more frequently!
This application comes with many features for current Firearms Legal Protection members:
• A convenient map, useful in planning a trip. Choose (and save) your current license or permits (both Resident and Non-Resident) to see which states recognize your permits. Shows a map (and list) of States in which you can legally carry.
• Access and review the relevant firearm laws and gun prohibitions for every state. Provides direct links to the laws themselves and the pertinent federal laws.
• Convenient monthly (or better) updates downloaded directly to your phone. These changes stay with the app, and are available offline once downloaded!
• Compiled list of "best" links (State Statutes for each state, Direct Reciprocity Information, CCW Application forms, State FAQs)
• Interactive state maps showing the states recognizing a specific permit, all the permits that a specific state allows, state map of type of permit available, map of states recognizing your permits.
• Save your list of permits for easy recognition. Allows you to store your permit number, expiration and notes.
Disclaimer: If unsure about legality of carrying or transporting in specific location or situation, contact local law enforcement or legal counsel. Laws change frequently and are subject to interpretation. This application implies no warranty and does not constitute legal advice. By using this app, you agree to hold the app authors and owners harmless and without liability. Official versions of all laws are held by each state. You are responsible for abiding by all applicable laws. Please see full Disclaimer on Developer Website and within app.