When you deploy Mutualink you achieve optimal levels of advanced communication and multimedia interoperability. The Interoperable Response and Preparedness Platform (IRAPP) is a growing network of local, state and federal partners, providing interconnectivity for collaboration and coordinated emergency response. Use legacy communication assets, as well as the newest communication devices – radio, video surveillance, mobile phones, sensor systems. Perfect for BYOD work environments.
• Download as part of your agency’s Mutualink Edge deployment to securely share voice, video and data within your organization and with other IRAPP network partners.
• Optimize legacy and communication assets: telephone (SIP, VoIP, PSTN), mobile phone, LMR, video surveillance systems, data files in any format.
• Connects via any broadband - 3G, 4G, wired, wireless (WiFi) - satellite or microwave connection, to include FirstNet as available.
• Send and receive full-motion video
• Send and receive data files
• Send and receive text messages
• Securely encrypted real-time communications in a distributed network
• Download to multiple devices
User licenses are required (licenses are a separate purchase)
Wallingford, CT. based Mutualink redefines interoperability by creating networks of interoperable communities that are instantly capable of sharing radio, voice, text, video, data files and telephone communications in a secure environment. The combination of affordability, invitation based control and the simplicity of use changes the way entire communities across the country communicate. Public safety communication and preparedness is evolving into an environment where all critical organizations within communities, as well as among and between communities, are now interacting with one another in seamless ways that are separate and apart from how the general public communicates with the critical organizations during day to day operations and in times of crisis. Additionally, Mutualink’s pragmatic and affordable approach makes interoperable communications accessible to all high-value community assets such as schools, hospitals and places of mass gathering, creating completely interoperable communities that scale across America and the world.