Sharing made easy! Send files, photos and videos to anyone without restrictions
Dropbox keeps your files organized, safe, and accessible at all times! You can effortlessly view and share files with anybody, no matter how big or small, by just sending them a link. Keep all of your important files in one place and easily backup your phone or computer. Additionally, you may also use Dropbox to scan your files with ease and organize them in a safe storage.
• Automatically upload photos and pictures from your camera roll to cloud photo storage for easy photo sharing ready to send anywhere.
• Access any file in your account—even offline—and preview over 175 different file types with no special software required.
• Easily send large files by sharing a link with anyone, even if they don’t have a Dropbox account.
• Photo transfer app: easily save photos to the cloud or transfer photos from your cloud storage app.
• Scan documents, receipts, IDs, photos, and more using your mobile device and transform them into high-quality PDFs, so you can view and send them anywhere.
• Sync folders on your PC or Mac to Dropbox with computer backup, and recover older versions or restore deleted files with version history and file recovery.
Cloud storage & drive photo storage gives you extra space to backup, upload, share, and scan & we transfer photos or files to the cloud for you! An easy backup and data vault with safe access to your private or shared files. Today you can easily manage and share family albums, video albums, and more.
Sign up now for your free Dropbox Plus trial. Get 2 TB (2,000 GB) of storage space!
New features on the Plus plan:
Dropbox Passwords: store and sync passwords across all your devices
Dropbox Vault: secure your most sensitive documents and photos
Dropbox Rewind: roll back any file, folder, or your entire account, for up to 30 days
Upgrade to Dropbox Professional- get 3 TB (3,000GB) of storage space! You can store all of your photos and files with space to spare. You and your clients can comment on files without leaving Dropbox. Protect your work with a watermark, add shared link controls or rewind your account for up to 180 days.
Before completing payment, you’ll see the plan price. This amount will be charged to your Google Play account and will vary by plan and country. Dropbox subscriptions purchased in-app renew monthly or yearly, depending on your plan. To avoid auto-renewal, turn it off at least 24 hours before your subscription renews. You can turn off auto-renewal anytime from your Google Play account settings.
Dropbox is a secure cloud & drive solution leader trusted by Fortune 500 companies for their most sensitive data. Over 14 million paid users choose Dropbox because they know they can count on a company that’s also dedicated to their security and privacy—no matter what they do or where they are. Let Dropbox be your all-in-one file storage, file organizer, file transfer, and file sharing solution for all your devices.
Dropbox is not affiliated with Google, Amazon, Apple, Samsung, iCloud or Microsoft OneDrive.
We’d love to hear from you! Join the Dropbox community: https://www.dropboxforum.com
Terms of Service: https://www.dropbox.com/terms
Apa yang baru dalam versi terkini 320.2.10
Last updated on Mar 15, 2023
• New multi-plan comparison page for purchasing Plus and Pro plans
We release updates regularly and are always looking for ways to make the app better. If you have any feedback or run into issues, come find us in our forums. We’re happy to help!