While the butterflies form a monophyletic group the moths which comprise the rest of the Lepidoptera do not. Many attempts have been made to group the superfamilies of the Lepidoptera into natural groups, most of which fail because one of the two groups is not monophyletic: Microlepidotera and Macrolepidoptera Heterocera and Rhopalocera Jugatae and Frenatae Monotrysia and Ditrysia.
Although the rules for distinguishing moths from butterflies are not completely hard and fast, one very good guiding principle is that butterflies have thin antennae and (with one exception) have small balls or clubs at the end of their antennae. Moth antennae can be quite varied in appearance but in particular lack the club end.
moth wallpapers for your phone or tablet!
- This feature can tap on the screen and make the image immediately.
- It has support for landscape mode and portrait mode switching screen.
- Beautiful background free and fun are waiting for you!
Instructions to install:
Home - Menu -> Wallpapers.
Movements and flashing light keeps changing with time.
- You can choose from several different styles.
- HD Graphics and Open GL
- Battery usage optimization.
- Compatible with 99% of mobile phone accessories.
- moth pictures fully supports landscape and look amazing on tablet devices.
Please contact us if you have any problems with our application.
* Android is a trademark of Google.