Mobileauthorize is the perfect solution for merchants who want to process Mobile, Retail and Internet payments using a single payment platform. With the best transaction rates in the industry, U.S. Merchants: interchange rate: .20% plus $0.20 cents to guarantee the lowest possible rate regardless of card type. Funds are deposited within 1-2 business days. Processing available for Canadian, UK, EU, International and High Risk Merchants.
Mobileauthorize lets you pay-as-you-go, with no setup fees, no monthly minimums and no early terminal fees.
Get a Merchant Account, Apply Today:
• US Merchant Account (provided by Capital Bankcard) : http://www.planetauthorize.net/merchantaccountUSD.html
• Canadian Merchant Account (provided by Merchant Focus): http://www.planetauthorize.net/merchantaccountCAD.html
• UK, EU & International Merchant Account:
• High Risk Merchant Account:
• Electronic Check Processing (US and Canada): http://www.planetauthorize.net/addons/echeck.html
• Free Mobile Application
• Accept and process Credit Cards and Electronic Checks
• Process Mobile, Retail, Restaurant, Internet & Mail Order/Telephone Order Payments
• Secure encrypted transactions adhering to PCI compliance standards
• 24/7 Live merchant account customer service
• Online Helpdesk & Knowledgebase
• Issue Refunds & Void Transactions
• Electronic Signature Capture (Optional)
• Support Tax Rate
• Optional Email Receipts
• Transaction History
• Customer Vault Service Supported
• SyncPay for QuickBooks Supported
Learn more about mobile credit card processing at Mobileauthorize.com or contact SaleManager directly at 1.800.918.4890. Connect with us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/salemanagerms or on Twitter at http://twitter.com/salemanager
We love your feedback! Please contact SaleManager at http://mobileauthorize.com/contactus.html
To run a test transaction:
1. Open the app, then select Setup.
2. Enter the Username: mobile100, Password: mobile100. Enter the tax rate. The tax rate cannot be empty. If you do not want to charge a tax rate enter 0.00
4. Enter company information that will appear on receipt.
5. Press Save, then Home to return to the Main Menu
Transactions can be submitted using the following information:
American Express: 341111111111111
Credit Card Expiration: 10/25
account (ACH): 123123123
routing (ACH): 123123123