Content uses WebFOCUS's industry-leading output capabilities which allow you to distribute your Business Intelligence content to HTML and Active Technologies HTML.
The app supports the ability to:
* Configure one or more WebFOCUS Servers and set up user security to access Mobile Faves.
* List available Mobile content and view it by tapping it in the list.
* Store and view previously-run history for viewing offline, and for your future reference.
* Share a Mobile Fave with any email users you designate.
* Launch WebFOCUS content you receive over standard email attachments in your Mail app.
When you install Mobile Faves, the app is automatically setup to get content from a server on the Internet where you can view sample business content. You can add your own WebFOCUS Mobile Favorites-capable Web servers to the list with a few taps.
Note that to view your own content, VPN or SSL access might be required, depending on your WebFOCUS security configuration.