The description of MautismApp - الفضاء المريح لك ولطفلك التوحدي
• Best Autism App on the morocco Healthline’s list.
• Used by many children with ASD as a part of regular therapy .
• Includes unlimited features and concepts for parent training .
Applied Behavior Analyses (ABA) and TEACHPICS are a unique, early-intervention applications for children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). ABA includes bright, interactive visual schedules designed to help children learn how to mentally integrate multiple features of an object and get triggered to a new life organize, an ability proven to lead to vast improvements in general learning. Success with ABA and MAutismApp could over time result in significant improvements in a child’s overall development, specifically in the realms of mental health , parent awareness and training and visual skills.
SCIENCE BEHIND THE PROJECT :
• Based on ABA technique of learning by visualisation and auditory-visual conditional discrimination.
• Based on parent training sessions technique of getting over pressure and depression.
• Based on Pivotal Response Treatment that leads to a better improvements.
A child's ability to notice and to respond to multiple visual cues presented simultaneously is the most critical. This ability is typically impaired in individuals with autism, leading to what is commonly described as "stimulus overselectivity", or "tunnel vision." Improving the capacity to respond to multiple cues has been shown to reduce stimulus overselectivity, which in turn leads to vast improvements in general learning. MAutismApp aims to train mental integration and parent training, starting with simple vidoes, and progressing towards higher forms of both parent and child awareness, such as healthcare videos, parent strong than challenge and visual schedules.
youtube : www.youtube.com/channel/UCIygvVFaLvFlfTact_F2l8w
facebook : www.facebook.com/itakkcompany
instgram : www.instagram.com/itak.cuam
• Each activity is adaptive and delivers modeling videos and visual schedules that are at the exact level of difficulty appropriate for your child at any given point in time
• Animated characters and rewards will keep your child engaged while learning and having fun
• Clean and intuitive interface with beautiful graphics that every child will love
• Easy to use and optional in many app cases.
MAutismApp develops child’s mental-integration ability and and parent training functions. The visual videos and schedules follow a systematic approach for developing your child's ability to notice multiple features of many objects . starts with simple and basic videos for both child and parent that teach them to attend many features and awareness videos, such as getting ready to school or how to take in charge an autistic kid. Over time, the organize exercise get more optional and requires both you your child to prepare a time of daily tasks and pictures that will be using simultaneously. The program then moves on automatically to another daily tasks that require taking right pictures ,audios for non learning individuals ,and eventually and as a piece of hope to ASD parent.
MAutismApp is designed for early childhood and intended for long-term, daily use. It is designed to be engaging and educational, as well as adaptive and responsive to the individual abilities of each child and parent. Depression and learning therapy exercises provided in MAutismApp can be used by children with language delay, ASD, asperger, intellectual and developmental disability (IDD), Down syndrome, and other neurodevelopmental disorders as a supplement to conventional speech therapy.
Developed by 23 students from MOROCCAN UNIVERSITY along with Dr.meryem ouahman, a psychologist from morocco; kamal outnarit, psychologist and spiritual educator early-child-development and DR. AHMED FARISSI general doctor and profound researcher about ASD. and developers working alongside experienced therapists.
Available in Arabic , French and English versions are coming as soon as possible .