For more information, please visit: http://www.softprodigy.com/store/magtrack
[Note: The app can only generate data through the Free MagTrack module extension available on SoftProdigy Store: http://www.softprodigy.com/store/magtrack-magento-sales-track.html]
Benefits of the App:
MagTrack is a unique Magento Sales Tracking app which provides a complete set of cutting edge features that are geared towards improving your store’s performance.
• The app presents the quickest way of accessing your store’s real-time sales data such as the day’s sales, orders, and bestsellers.
• The data can be accessed from any mobile device whenever and wherever you want.
• Helps a Store Owner understand his customers and their requirements better by monitoring patterns.
• The need for data sharing from third party is completely removed, which in turn increases the access speed and data security.
The App gives direct access to real time without any involvement from any third party sites. This ensures data security and greater speed.
a) Push Notifications:
App users will receive push notifications for these parameters:
• When a new order is placed on the store.
• When total sales cross $100 in a day.
• When total sales cross $1000 in a day.
• When new orders cross 10 in a day.
• When new orders cross 50 in a day.
b) Overview Report
• Shows the number of new orders received, customers, and sales since the last time you logged in.
• Shows general data about sales, orders, bestsellers, and customers.
• Each section contains detailed information which is displayed when those sections are tapped.
• Sales reports of multiple stores can be viewed by switching store views.
• Monthly reports can be accessed that include information on total sales value, daily sales value, and proportion.
c) Bestseller Report
• General information about best-selling products is made available.
• Product name, ordered quantity, and price are highlighted for each bestselling product.
• The data about bestselling products can be arranged by time period and order status.
• Clicking on the bestselling product from the list can give complete details of the product.
d) Order Report
• This report lists all the orders made in chronological order based upon the time when they were ordered.
• The orders can be filtered by order status, ID, customer’s name or even email ID.
• Order details such as name of the item, quantity, and customer information can also be accessed.
e) Customer Report
• The app allows registered customers to access their details.
• Customers can be filtered by name or email.
• Customers’ phone numbers, emails, country, and number of orders placed can be seen.
• Support Android 2.2 or later.
• Easy to install and configure
• User-friendly interface
• No license key required.
• No Credit cards required to use the app.