The description of Live Train Status, PNR Status & Indian Rail Info
If you live in India or you are just a tourist visiting the country and use Indian railway system for your trips, then you are going to need a perfect and accurate IRCTC information app to get train live status and schedules, check PNR status and receive some other information like live train time table, fair train inquire, railway station information, nearby stations and indian rail news.
RailGadi delivers everything you expect from such Indian railways apps and it even sets the bar to a higher level by offering Offline Access to most of the app’s features, easy to navigate interface, train running status, check PNR status and a lot more.
RailGadi comes with a clean and neat design and the interface is so user-friendly that doesn’t take a genius to figure out the whole idea after trying the app for a few times. If you have already bought a ticket from IRCTC (Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation) and looking for some information about your upcoming train trip, coach number of train and your ticket booking status, you just need to enter your PNR (Passenger Name Record) number and leave the rest to the RailGadi.
Why Should I Install This IRCTC NTES Indian Rail Enquiry App?
While there are so many other Indian railway apps that provide such information about your train detail, booking and schedules, why should I use this certain app? Well, this is a fair question to ask and here are some reasons to make sure you’ve come the right application:
1) Most of the app’s features can be accessed Offline. For example, you get to track your train running status, locate nearby railway station within 200 KM, and check saved train route without the need to be connected to internet.
2) It’s super user-friendly. This train running status checker app is really easy to use and while it comes with so many useful feature, you can easily find what you are looking for.
3) Set Station Alarm. It means you can easily get some rest and the alarm will automatically go off when you are near your defined railway station.
4) Accurate PNR status checker. Simply add the 10-digit pnr number on your ticket (look at the top left corner of the ticket) to the PNR status checker menu and get the current status of your booking.
And of course there are so many other reasons that make the RailGadi, a MUST-HAVE App for any traveler in India. No matter you are a tourist, a citizen or a worker, this free NTES and CRIS app will be a big help when needed.
IRCTC Indian Railway PNR Status Main Features at a Glance:
• Clean and neat design with fresh user-interface
• Easy to navigate UI with tons of features
• Accurate PNR number status checker to track your train
• Track train live status
• Works Offline (for some features)
• Find nearby railway stations, as well as hotels, restaurants, ATMs, hospitals etc.
• Check seat availability and fare train inquire
• Get information about train detail & train schedule
• Read rail news
• Home screen widget to have a quick access to Live Train Running Status
• Train coach position
• Useful for Indian citizens, tourists, students, businessmen, workers and literally anyone who is using the India railway system in any way
So, if you want to track your train, learn more about train detail, check fare train Inquire, seat berth calculator and seat availability, track PNR status, IRCTC tatkal booking, CRIS - NTES features, Get train platform information, and have access to train schedules and train live status, then you’ve come to the right place.
RailGadi offers all these interesting features in a super user-friendly interface and you can find from A to Z about Indian rail enquiry, IRCTC, CRIS and NTES all for free.
Let us know about any bugs, questions, feature requests or any other suggestions.
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated to IRCTC ,CRIS or indian railways and there are no warranties associated with the app. By using this app, you are solely responsible for any legal implications/liabilities.