1. Get a list of a few questions. A good opening question would be "Is there anyone there that would like to communicate with me today?"
2. Start the Live Ghost Box by pressing the PLAY button (the LiveGhostBox.com icon).
3. Always be respectful and keep the sessions short if you are recording them.
4. If you choose to record your session, you will need to use an external recorder (digital recorder or video). You can then use a free tool such as Audacity to review your audio. A 5 minute recorded session can take an hour or more to go through.
5. Share your session (YouTube, Facebook, etc). Please title or tag as "Live Ghost Box by Steve Hultay App" or "LiveGhostBox.com App"
We are working on a community website for users to ask questions about the ITC field, share evidence, conduct experiments, etc. If you sign-up for our newsletter at: http://LiveGhostBox.com, you will be notified when it is ready. We are hoping for it to be ready summer of 2016.
LIVE GHOST BOX AUDIO STREAMING IS USED TO TEST & RESEARCH THE THEORY OF ITC AUDIO STREAMS USING RADIO
The theory of a ghost box is to grab random audio bits supplied by a sweeping radio tuner. Once the listener gets acclimated to the sounds of a sweeping radio, you will hear messages come through.
This LIVE Ghost Box test is to see if each person can listen to the same audio from anywhere in the world and receive personal messages for themselves. This was and idea discussed between long time friends Steve Hultay and the late Frank Sumption (Founder of the original automated ghost box) over several years of testing and building radios.
We will be testing and streaming different radios from time to time including some very rare such as the Franks box, Joe’s Box, Minibox….etc.