*LG Smart Laundry & DW application will only work with LG Washer and/or Dryer that has the SMARTDIAGNOSIS logo.
Please read carefully prior to installing the application
If you encounter an error while running the application, please power off the phone and try running the application again. If the problem persists, please uninstall the application, leave a comment that includes your device model and the OS version, and email smartthinQ@lge.com with your bug case and we will attach it to your bug report and investigate the issue.
LG Electronics, Inc., its subsidiaries, and successors and assigns (“LG”) will not be liable for any and all issues arising out of the consumer’s failure to read or follow the instructions below:
1. Make sure the mobile device is properly connected to a high speed network, such as 3G or high speed wireless network.
2. Make sure Push Service app is switched ON:
1) Android: App. → Settings → Notification Alarm, ON
3. For Android devices:
1) Requires Android 2.2 (Froyo) or higher, and
2) Google Android Market must be installed and the user’s Google account must be enabled and synchronized
4. Make sure Wi-Fi AP is properly connected to the internet.
LG does not guarantee that Push Service app will operate correctly; Push Service app will not operate when the mobile device is not properly connected to its network or server or when the connection speed is slow.
To obtain the source code under GPL, LGPL, MPL and other open source licenses, that is contained in this product, please visit http://opensource.lge.com .
In addition to the source code, all referred license terms, warranty disclaimers and copyright notices are available for download.
LG Electronics will also provide open source code to you on CD-ROM for a charge covering the cost of performing such distribution (such as the cost of media, shipping and handling) upon email request to firstname.lastname@example.org. This offer is valid for three (3) years from the date on which you purchased the product.