What differentiates a successfully launched enterprise is one who can unearth the best ideas under duress - those who can find "the pivot" the point of reinvention when they realize that their original ideas need retooling. And, more critically, that they can find their market before they run out of money.
- Lifetime access to 9 lectures
- A community of 6100+ people trying to learn the same thing!
- Watch courses on the go: video lectures, audio lectures, presentations, articles and anything inside your course.
- Watch courses in offline: Save courses for offline viewing so you can watch them while you're on a plane or subway!
* WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT THIS COURSE*
"Enjoyed the content and while Eric speaks very quickly - wished i could have speeded it up a tad faster. More about time savings than content value -- really wanted to hear it all (and eventually did). Thanks!'
- (Brett Watkins) ★★★★★
"Good introduction to lean startup"
(James Marsh) ★★★★★
"Especially loved the fact that the course included actionable links to products and metrics I can take advantage of. Less fluff, more actionable information! It rocked!"
(Joshua McMurray) ★★★★★
Instructed By: Eric Ries | Author
Eric Ries is the creator of the Lean Startup methodology and the author of the popular entrepreneurship blog Startup Lessons Learned. He previously co-founded and served as Chief Technology Officer of IMVU.
Install the "Lean Startup Talk" app today and join over 2,000,000 people who are already learning on Udemy.