“In the Morning” is an interactive storybook for kids that narrates stories in a creative manner and includes fun filled activities and educational games for children. This picture book comes with interactive animations that keep the child engrossed for hours. It also helps your kid spell, pronounce and learn difficult words through a unique dictionary feature. This enchanting story enhances your kids linguistic and vocabulary skills. Kids learn valuable life lessons and morals while they develop good reading skills with these interesting bedtime stories.
• Easy/User Friendly Kids Navigation
• Sound effects and animations for an engaging and learning experience
• High quality illustrations and animations to keep your child entertained for hours
• Free games that help build your child’s memory and problem solving skills
• Record the story in your voice to personalize the reading experience for your child
• *Special Feature- Avatar: Listen to Shana's story with her unique hand gestures and expressions
• Two fun and educative games that not only entertain your child but also help develop their motor, cognitive and reasoning skills.
• Paint scenes from the story with your finger in the “My Gallery” feature
• Listen to Avatar Shana's story with hand gestures and expressions that help your child understand the story even better
About the Story:
After wandering in their dream worlds all night long, 5-year-old twins Ron and Rhea wake up to their own music and lyrics. They have to get ready to go to school, but nothing is as easy as it seems.
Getting up and getting ready is indeed a tough task for these twins. Read “In the Morning” to get a glimpse of the kids’ smile-inducing activities. In the Morning is not only a feast to your eyes, but it also makes sure to tickle your heart.
“In the Morning” will take you to the fascinating world of Ron and Rhea. Along the way you’ll undoubtedly acquire cognitive, motor and linguistic skills.