Specifically, Kairuku enables:
• Healthcare facilities to streamline their procurement processes.
• Medical companies to partner with product representatives and incentivize them to build national distribution networks across medical specialties.
• Product representatives to build national distribution networks across medical specialties and partner with medical companies for national distribution.
• Tracking of medical products from the point-of-shipment to the point-of-care/use.
• Easy calculation of compensation payable.
• Data collection regarding orders, shipments, payments, and point-of-care utilization.
• On-demand information displays in the hands of people who should have it.
• Fast identification of patients implanted with products that have been recalled.
• Real-time inventory management and alerts regarding expiry dates.
• Improved compliance.
Future opportunities to expand Kairuku beyond the medical industry are under active consideration and Kairuku will seek to partner with organizations to accelerate the availability of its platform.