– Hardware (processors, monitors, input devices, drives, storage, printers, etc.)
– Software (operating systems, programming, application programs, games)
– Information processing
– Data security, data protection
– Data transmission
– Network technology
– Public networks and services (including, for example, telephony, switching technology, ISDN, DSL, Internet, cell phones)
– Fundamentals of electrical and electronic engineering
– Related fields (including environmental protection, ergonomics, quality control, phototypesetting)
Where deemed relevant, short explanations and in-context examples have been included to simplify usage.
About the UniLex-App for Android
- Clear and intuitive user interface
- Automatic search for all occurences of your search term. Example: searching for "format" will also find "general format" and "formatting".
- Filtering function to summarize search results in a list of results
- Fast scrolling in an index list
- Hyperlinks enable to navigate back and forth between the articles of the dictionary
- Display of a list of search results with a up/down page scroll to further results
- Two-list-display - headword list and search results - in the tablet-app
- You can try out the software for a limited time without purchasing a serial number from Acolada. After this trial interval has expired, the software ceases to function. If you want go on using the software after that, you have to purchase a serial number from Acolada.
- Offline usage: the UniLex app needs to be downloaded only once. No further internet/roaming cost will incur on usage.