Welcome to the official app for the 2018 International Solid-State Circuits Conference (ISSCC). The ISSCC app is designed to serve your needs by providing you the information whenever you need it. It is designed to be easy to use, convenient, and fast. It has no social networking features built in, and won't compromise your privacy.
The app will allow you to:
* Access the entire program schedule of the conference, with real-time updates if the program schedule is updated during the conference
* Add a talk to your favorites
* Schedule local reminder notifications for upcoming talks
* Review more details about any of the talks
* Search through the entire technical program, by searching for session titles, rooms, talk titles, abstracts, and author names
* As-you-type search with search results updating in real-time
* Browse and zoom into the map for the conference venue
* Push notifications for late-breaking news
As a unique highlight, the app allows you to rate any of the demos in both demo sessions. Your rating will be used for selecting the best demo in the conference program.
Since conference venues often have poor Internet connections, the app works completely offline without connecting to the network, when you are viewing or searching through the entire schedule. Whenever there are new updates to sessions, talks, and breaking news, the app will be silently updated in real-time.
We respect your privacy: your favorites will never leave your smartphone and will not be synchronized to the cloud. You do not need to log in to any social networking website in order to use the app. It is simple, private, and fast to use.