The description of IQ Test: Intelligence Test
In IQ Test - Intelligence Test, we have made multiple IQ tests for you to measure different aspects of your IQ as you'd like. The IQ tests that are available are:
1) Emotional IQ: Measures your emotional spectrum
2) Logical IQ: Measures logical intelligence and how well you could use your logic to solve problems, patterns
3) Quantitative IQ: In this test, you will measure your analytical and mathematical abilities
4) Memory test: Memorize the sequence of numbers & letters to guess them correctly!
5) General IQ: Make sense of the pattern by making sense of the pictures.
IQ score is an interesting and important concept to measure. Knowing your IQ will allow you to know a lot of who you are, your intelligence, and which areas of your mind you should improve.
We have also added a brain teaser section named under (MYSTERY TEST). This test is a unique, interesting, and fun IQ test in which you have to answer all questions correctly to pass it!
Results & Detailed Results of IQ test - Intelligence Test
- We have added simple and comprehensive results regarding your IQ score range. The detailed results include your strengths, weaknesses, celebrity types, and much more!
- The simple IQ test results show you a range of your IQ and a calculation of whether you are average, above average, or a genius!
Objective of IQ tests: IQ is a concept that is used to measure some defined skills of people. The IQ ranking is made from a relative point of view. In other words, some variables are used and then an intelligence test is made. This intelligence test is made in a way that measures the IQ of a person in those areas. It is very difficult to make an IQ test that truly takes a person's absolute true intelligence. However, by taking a common statistic (for example language, or counting), we can make an IQ test that measures people's intelligence. Scientists approach IQ measuring tests in a similar way. By taking common variables as the core statistic, a general IQ test can be made that measures the IQ of a huge portion of the population.
More important information regarding the calculation of IQ score >> IQ scores are highly relative when it comes to measurement. Imagine a system in which grading and measurement is done based on some variables. These variables are constructed by some experts based on certain assumptions. These assumptions lie at the core of calculation of IQ. So, people whose lives are not surrounded by the implications of these assumptions will be worse off when it comes to the test. In other words, you cannot calculate the IQ of an elephant in the same way you would with a kangaroo. Therefore, IQ scores are highly relative and up to a great amount of discussion. With this in mind, we have put multiple IQ tests in one test so that people can choose which type of IQ score they would like to test themselves in.
Important Note: IQ Test - Intelligence Test is aimed to be fun, entertaining, and educating. Under no circumstances the user should think that this is absolutely representative of his true intelligence and character. Enjoy it!