SpaxTel is an International Calling App for people who want to make high quality international calls from any phone to anywhere in the world, with or without Internet.
Make high quality cheap international calls with No Internet required using our regular call technology. Choose the level of service you want from super cheap international calls (economy service level) all the way up to business grade international calls (business service level).
SpaxTel offers you international calling in three ways:
1. Regular Call Mode - When you make a call from any phone you will receive an incoming call from SpaxTel first – our operator will then connect you to your destination number.
2. Internet Call Mode - Similar to other Internet to Phone services like SkypeOut® but SpaxTel has no connection fee and still gives you the choice to make use of your good Internet connection to make cheap international calls.
3. Conference Call (Group Call) Mode – Talk with multiple people on a single call, without dial in numbers or pin codes.
Other benefits of SpaxTel over most services include:
1. No connection fee on Business & Premium Economy service levels. Only 1 cent connection fee on Economy service level.
2. 3 Service levels - The business service level is for the highest call quality. The premium economy service level is often as good as business and offers great value. The economy service will give you some of the cheapest international calls you can find online. You can change your service level at any time from within the app.
3. In-App purchase - Easily add credit right from within the app, or enable auto recharge on the website so you never run out of funds. You can also get bonus credit each time you introduce a friend to SpaxTel.
4. Works from anywhere, on any phone, with or without Internet access.
5. You can choose between Regular Call and Internet Call on a per call basis or set it as a default.
6. You can initiate a call from your mobile or computer and choose which phone to make the call from, such as your office or home phone if you prefer calling internationally from your landline.
7. Save money on roaming fees and international call costs by making international calls from any local SIM card or landline phone just by receiving an incoming call - or use your WIFI connection for additional savings.
8. Try before you buy – your first call is on us.
Note: Using this app as a default dialer may interfere with dialing 911 emergency services.