• Universal Android app that is optimized for smartphones and tablets.
• Managers can access user, global, and pre-defined dashboards "all in one place".
• Managers can access a list of timesheets awaiting their approval. They can review, approve, or reject timesheets one at a time, or in bulk.
• Managers can email or call timesheet submitters for additional information, right from the mobile app.
• Configure your mobile device with your account information by scanning the QR code displayed on your Instantis EnterpriseTrack web application. This option is available only with Instantis EnterpriseTrack 15 R2 or later.
• View all projects that you can access. Tap each project to view a dashboard that displays a high-level project summary.
• View all your assigned WBS activities. Tap on each activity to view the status, percentage complete, dates, duration and the estimated remaining effort for your WBS activities.
• A current license and connection to Instantis EnterpriseTrack 9.0 or later is required.
• Some features may require a later version of Instantis EnterpriseTrack.