Menemukan Rover menggunakan pengenalan wajah untuk menyatukan kembali hilang anjing dengan pemiliknya.
Losing a dog is heartbreaking. (We’ve been there!)
Our new facial recognition technology makes finding dogs as quick and easy as the snap of a photo.
See a lost dog? Take a photo, send a text and together we can bring every lost dog home.
"A big thanks for Finding Rover for immediately posting that my dog was lost. She is my child and I am very glad she is back home now and recovering." - Finding Rover User
Benefits of Finding Rover’s Facial Recognition for Dogs
• If your dog’s collar has come off, his or her face will be recognized on the app and will provide any finder with the contact information you provide.
• If someone finds your dog but doesn’t have time to look for a microchip, in less than 3 minutes, they can snap a photo and send a text or give you a call.
How Finding Rover works:
• Register your dog so it’s in the database
• If someone sees your lost dog, they snap a photo
• Our facial recognition technology does a search
• They contact you either via phone, email or through the app, however you’d like
• Soon your best friend will be back home!
Got cute dog pictures? You can also share the smiles on Finding Rover!
• Share Photos and Updates of your dog with your friends
• Enjoy and post cute photos with others in an all-member “pack”
• Enjoy and post tips and tricks in an all-member “pack”
• If your dog needs a new home, you can also post the news to all members in your area.
Finding Rover, the new way to protect and celebrate your best friend.
Apa yang baru dalam versi terbaru 2.3.044
Last updated on Jan 18, 2021
Fixes image cropping issues that appeared on some Samsung phones.