You can use the app to:
- Expedite troubleshooting by searching for, viewing, and bookmarking technical support content like technotes, APARs, documentation, and Redbooks.
- View and update your software and hardware Service Request tickets whenever and wherever you need to.
- Play support videos from IBM technical support channels on YouTube.
- Find answers by exploring Q&A sites such as dW Answers and Stack Overflow.
- Monitor and manage your IBM systems that call home using the problem, heartbeat, inventory, and other information in the Call Home dashboard.
- Discover the best fixes for your system and email the fix orders using the Fix Level Recommendation Tool.
- Look up warranty information for hardware systems by scanning the bar code or entering the Machine Type/Serial Number.
- View Customer Support Plans for your products.
- Contact IBM, with location services assistance and tap-to-call.
Use the IBM Technical Support mobile app for quick, effective product technical support assistance from IBM.