The BBE was translated using the standard 850 Basic English words. 100 words that were helpful to understand poetry were added along with 50 "Bible" words for a total of 1,000 words total.
This version is effective in communicating the Bible to those with limited education or where English is a second language.
The New Testament was released in 1941 and the Old Testament was released in 1949.
* Note: The installation size of the application is 1.9 MB
--- IMPORTANT ---
Verse numbers are on the right side of the screen.
The color of verse numbers is slightly brighter than verse text.
If you have problem with notice verse numbers, please contact us via mail.
The application comprises:
- Daily and nightly mode for reading
- Adjust the text size
- Bookmark favourite verses
- Mark favourite verses with specific color and add notes
- Viewing of user markers and favorites.