• Panchang for any day of the calendar. Tithi, paksha (shukla and krishna), yoga, karana, nakshatra and vaar.
• Also shows varsh (Year), maah (month purnimant and amavasyant), zodiac of moon, ayana (Dakshinayan and Uttarayan) and the ritu (Season), along with their end times.
• Kundali (or Kundli) for any location and any date and time. Both in North Indian and South Indian style. Save your kundalis for accessing them later.
• Kundali Matching : Ashtakoota Guna Milan of the kundalis, showing the score out of 36 gunas.
• Vimshottari Dasha for the kundali along with the rashi, lagna rashi, Varna, Nadi, Yoni, Gana and Balance of Dasha.
• Detailed panchang view showing the padas, moon rise and moon set, sunrise and sunset for the chosen location.
• Day and Night Choghadiya, Rahukalam, Yama Ghantam, Guli Kalam, Dur Muhurt and Abhijit Muhurtam . All calculated for your chosen location.
• 4 beautiful widgets showing the moon phase, and the lunar date, and one showing moon rise, moon set and sun rise sun set timings.
• Watch Ishta kaal for your place, which is the Hindu Time (or Hindu Clock). Shows real time Ghati, Vighati or Pal or Kal, Vipal or Lipt or Vikal.
• Griha (Planet) Positions in both Sayana (Tropical) and Nirayana (Sidereal) system. (including shani, rahu and ketu). Uses Lahiri / Chitrapaksha Ayanamsa.
• Find all the celestial objects, nakshatras, rashis and grihas in the sky, using the companion app Indian Sky Map.
• A monthly Calendar view highlighting the Ekadashi, Chathurthi, Poornima and Amavasya. Shows the monthly list of festival. Also showing the moon phase for each date.
• Shows the date of Hindu festivals and allows to add the festivals in your calendar.: Diwali (Deepawali), Chhath, Karwa Chauth, Holi, Maha Shivaratri, Ramnavami, Rakshabandhan etc
• Save and track your own tithis.
• Support for custom location. Choose from over 3000 cities, or choose your own location.
• Has the options of Vikram Samvat, Vikram Samvat Kartak and Indian National Calendar (Saka) year systems.
Widgets only work when app is on phone memory and not on SD card
Please check the month type you follow, Amavasyant and Purnimant, and set it accordingly in Settings.
Follow us on http://www.facebook.com/hinducalendarapp