The description of Heartpedia
Explore what a normal, defective and repaired heart looks like for these anomalies and defects:
• Tetralogy of Fallot
• Coarctation of the Aorta
• Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
• Transposition of the Great Arteries
• Ventricular Septal Defect
• Patent Ductus Arteriosus
• Atrioventricular Septal Defect
Discover each defect through the following interactions:
• Toggle between normal, defect and repair views
• View exterior and various interior heart planes / slices
• Pan, rotate and zoom
• Watch video animation with audio description of each defect and repair
• See labels of key heart structures
• Read a detailed description of the defect
ABOUT CINCINNATI CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL MEDICAL CENTER
As one of the top three pediatric hospitals in the United States, Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center is dedicated to improving child health locally, nationally and internationally. We relentlessly focus on improving outcomes, enhancing patient and family experience, and providing the best value for every visitor.
Heartpedia was developed by Cincinnati Children’s Heart Institute in collaboration with the Cincinnati Children’s Critical Care Media Lab. The Heart Institute is a worldwide leader in clinical cardiology care and research. We are transforming pediatric cardiac care with a first-of-its-kind bridge between research and clinical care. Our family resources and services are designed to ease the stress of hospital stays, clearly explain procedures, and provide comfort and hope in the face of a life-altering diagnosis.
- Atrial Septal Defect
- Ebstein’s Anomaly
This update also brings performance improvements and bug fixes.
- Heartpedia 1.2 for Android 4.1+ XAPK Download
Version: 1.2 (5) for Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean, API 16)
Update on: 2016-01-24
XAPK File SHA1: 6bba1d8c4a17eb9cdbaaff7c25851b03be71645b
APK File SHA1: 413b28dbf122c178e430b5b2b1bfa49501024339
What's new: We’ve added two new heart defects: - Atrial Septal Defect- Ebstein’s More...