Use APKPure App
Get Hearthstone old version APK for Android
Pick the most aggro deck. Utilize wise tactics to win every battle. Fight for your glory and enjoy!
What’s your deck builder strategy? Do you play aggressive and rush your enemy with minions or do you take your time and build powerful cards? What class will you choose?
Hearthstone - choose between Standard, Wild, and Casual
● Standard mode PvP fun and PvE challenges!
● Craft decks and test your skills to climb to the top of the ranks
Battlegrounds mode to play with friends - Enter a battle arena , 8 people enter 1 person leaves victorious
● Easy to learn; difficult to master
● Major game changer to the auto battler genre
● Auto Battler with tons of different heroes to choose from
● Jump in for a low stake, wacky rumble in these rule-bending limited-time events!
More fun ways to play
● PVE - Solo adventures to practice and hone your skills or just play for weekly quests!
Battle with your favorite Warcraft heroes! There’s no shortage of Heroes in the world of Azeroth:
● Lich King
● Illidan Stormrage
● Jaina Proudmore
Each class has a unique Hero Power that captures their identity and fuels their strategy
● Death Knight: Fallen champions of the Scourge who harness three powerful Runes
● Warlock: Call on nightmarish Demons for aid and get power at any cost
● Rogue: Subtle and evasive assassins
● Mage: Masters of arcane, fire and frost
● Demon Hunter: Agile fighters who call upon demonic allies and fel magic
● Paladin: Stalwart champions of the Light
What is your deck building strategy?
● Enjoy premade decks to quickly join the Ranked ladder
● Build a deck from scratch or copy a friend’s list
©2023 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. Hearthstone, World of Warcraft, Overwatch, Diablo Immortal, and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc.
Last updated on Sep 30, 2023
YOGG-SARON HAS ESCAPED—Madness has been unleashed in the TITANS Mini-Set, Fall of Ulduar, featuring Chaotic Tendrils, spell synergies, a new neutral Titan, and more!
ANOMALIES—Yogg-Saron's influence has spread, bringing powerful pre-game Anomalies to Standard, Wild, Twist, and Arena!
For full patch notes visit http://hearthstone.blizzard.com
Hearthstone is a digital collectible card game that allows players to compete against each other with unique decks of cards featuring characters, spells and weapons from the Warcraft universe.
The app can be downloaded for free on iOS, Android, and PC platforms but optional in-game purchases are available such as buying packs of new cards or entry into special events.
Yes. The Practice Mode lets you test out your skills against AI-controlled opponents offline while unlocking rewards like gold coins which can later be used towards crafting better cards.
Updates occur frequently; adding fresh adventures, expansions, and balance changes ensuring there's always something exciting happening within the world of Hearthstone.