Hanuman is one of the most popular devotees of God in Hinduism.
Lord Hanuman also referred to as Bajrang Bali, Maruti Nandan, Anjaneya and Pavanputra.
He is the 11th avatar of Lord Shiva. Hanuman is the most powerful, intellectual, devotional, courageous, biggest follower of Lord Rama and intelligent personality amongst divine beings.
The SunderKand which is a chapter in the 'Ram-Charit-Maanas', penned by Goswami Tulsidas is considered to be as auspicious to read, as it is to recite the 'Hanuman Chaalisa'.
Shree Hanuman is regarded as the God of power, strength and knowledge. He is an ardent devotee ‘param bhakti’ of lord Rama in the Sanskrit epic - Ramayana. Folk tales says that he is the incarnation of Lord Shiva. Hanuman Ji is known as ‘KESERI NANDAN’ and ‘ANJANEYA’. Hanuman Chalisa is a devotional song / hindi poem by Tulsidas in praise of Lord Hanuman. It is a popular audio aarti collection in hindi for hindus and is recited on Tuesdays for Lord Hanuman aarti bhajan. This poetry for jai hanuman aarti and bhajan is called hanuman chalisa as it contains forty verses in the aarti songs. The names by which he was known are detailed in Hanuman Chalisa.
Hanuman chalisa is recited widely for God by Hindus of all Indian languages. The poem text is simple and rhythmic, thus making it all the more popular. Most widely read are Hanuman chalisa in Hindi, in marathi, in punjabi, in tamil, Hanuman chalisa in telugu, hanuman chalisa gujarati song and hanuman chalisa in kannada. It is considered auspicious to even set the hanuman chalisa ringtone and hanuman ji live wallpaper in phones for increased bhakti. Hanuman chalisa mp3, karaoke & hanuman chalisa lyrics book is widely sold in front of most temples of Indian Gods today. There are more temples devoted to Hanuman than any other deity in India and recitation of full Hanuman Chalisa audio aarti of the day for hanuman ji with bhakthi is one of the common religious bhakti practices in temple. Hanuman chalisa gulshan kumar.
Hanuman (also known as Anjaneya and Maruti) is a Hindu deity and an ardent devotee of Lord Rama, a central character in the Sanskrit epic Ramayana.
Folk tales increasingly eulogize the powers of Hanuman and he is considered an avatar or reincarnation of Shiva. The qualities of Hanuman, his strength, courage, wisdom, celibacy, devotion to Rama and the many names by which he was known is detailed in Hanuman Chalisa.There are more temples devoted to Hanuman than any other deity in India and recitation of Hanuman Chalisa is one of the common religious practices.
Hanumanji's flight was necessary to search for Seeta who had been abducted by Raavan. Seeta is symbolic of Bhakti or devotion.
Hanuman Chalisa Mp3 and Lyrics - Android App Features:
- Hanuman Chalisa free Download
- Offline app. This hanuman chalisa app works without internet after install.
- Hari Om shran hanuman chalisa
- Hanuman Chalisa lyrics are displayed in both english and hindi.
- Meanings of lyrics are also provided in English, in this hindi aarti app.
- Options to repeat the Hanuman Chalisa prayer(11, 21, 51 and 108 are considered auspicious for Hanuman Ji).
- Hanuman chalisa audio bhajan with clarity for better listening for devotees.
- Bhakti invoking wallpaper used for hanumanji image.
- Application can be moved to SD card.
- Sri Hanuman chalisa audio with lyrics - to both read and listen at the same time
- Automatic stop and continue music during phone calls or notification
- Support All Screen Size.
- Play, Pause, Stop Button for easy usage.
- Offline Reading & Listening.
- On Screen Volume Up/Down Feature
- All content give in hindi language so easy to understand and read.
If you like this application please give it a 5 star rating.
In case of any issues please write to us @ [email protected]
For More app visit DHURANDHA APPS
Jai Sai Hanuman!!!