- This app is NOT an official app from the hall of residence, but it's developed by an individual.
- Therefore, The halls never manages the app and you cannot get a solution by enquiring the app of the office.
- If you want to ask for support of the app, PLEASE contact to the developer's email or twitter(twitter.com/HBMenu)
This app just shows weekly dining menu of the refectory, hall of residence of the Hanbat National University in South Korea, and that's all! Why did i create the app? Well, if you're the student, i think you'd know better than me.
The usage is plain sailing if you follow the app's instruction. but i simply comment here tho.
- If you run the app for the first time, read the caution message, and the app will ask you to update the menu. Just tap on 'Yeah'.
- The first update will take pretty long(Because it has to translate them.). Do not terminate the app and just be patient!
- If you tap on the icon cloak, located in the centre bottom of the screen, you can choose another menu in different days and times.
- The app will ask you to update the menu every sunday evening. Just tap on 'Yeah' unless you leave the halls.
- And tap on everything and you'll shortly realise how they work. If you still don't get it, just e-mail me.
And there's caution you don't need to know, the app brings notices and some stuffs from the developer's server but its network is like s*** so it tripped out often. So i ask you to understand that...