The description of Guide For Honor
After a natural catastrophe that pitted the most fearsome warriors in the fight for resources and territory, the bloodthirsty warlord Apollyon believes the people of the Knights, Vikings, and Samurai have grown weak and wants to create an age of all-out war through manipulation of each faction. To this end the perspectives of characters within each faction are shown as events are shaped, battles are waged, and agendas are created as Apollyon works to ensure continuous sparks of conflict between the Legion, the Warborn, and the Chosen.
For Honor is an action fighting game developed by Ubisoft Montreal and published by Ubisoft for PC, PlayStation 4 PS4, and Xbox One. Reception of the game's open beta was mostly positive, with criticism being directed at the multiplayer matchmaking.
Its melee combat system described as "The Art of Battle" by the developers and allows players to play the roles of historical soldiers such as medieval knights, samurai, and vikings within a medieval fantasy setting. Announced at Electronic Entertainment Expo 2015, For Honor was released worldwide.
For Honor is an action fighting game set during a medieval period inspired fantasy setting. Players can play as a character from three different factions, namely The Legion, The Chosen, and The Warborn. The three factions represent knights, samurai, and Vikings, respectively. Each faction has four classes. The Vanguard class is described as "well-balanced" and has excellent offense and defense. The Assassin class is fast and efficient in dueling enemies, but the class deals much less damage to enemies. The Heavies are more resistant to damages and are suitable for holding capture points, though their attacks are slow. The last class, known as "Hybrids", are a combination of the three types, and is capable of using uncommon skills.
After for honor beta, For Honor’s innovative control system, this game puts you in total control of your heroes, each with distinct skills and weapons, as you fight for land, glory, and honor. As a skilled warrior on an intense, believable battleground, you annihilate all soldiers, archers, and opposing heroes who stand in your way.
for honor beta was very appreciated by players
There are 12 maps in the multiplayer of For Honor
Carve a path of destruction through the battlefield in For Honor. Enter the chaos of a raging war as a bold knight, brutal viking, or mysterious samurai, three of the greatest warrior legacies. For Honor is a fast-paced, competitive experience mixing skill, strategy, and team play with visceral melee combat.
All heroes are unique and have their own weapons, skills, and fighting styles. While Ubisoft plans on adding more classes after each "season," the current heroes on for honor to choose from are:
• The Chosen (Samurai)
• Kensei – Nodachi users, classified as Vanguards. Regarded as living incarnations of Bushido, the Samurai warrior code. The name kensei is Japanese for "sword saint".
• Shugoki – Kanabo users, classified as Heavies. Massive fighters regarded as guardians of the people.
• Orochi – Katana users. Classified as Assassins, they are swift fighters with access to some ninjutsu techniques.
• Nobushi – Naginata users, classified as Hybrids. Typically female, they excel at fighting at long range and inflicting bleeding effects.
• The Warborn (Vikings)
• Raiders – Dane axe wielders, classified as Vanguards. Viewed as embodiments of Viking ideals – courage, integrity and passion.
• Warlords – Sword and shield users, classified as Heavies. Known as guardians and commanders who have earned their title. Alternatively known as Jarl (the term for "Earl" in Scandinavian languages, also used to describe Viking territorial chieftains.)
• Berserkers – Dual axe wielders, classified as Assassins. Various authors have speculated that they channeled the spirits of fierce wild animals such as the wolf, bear or boar.
Notice: guide For honor is not associated, affiliated or approved by ©Ubisoft.