If you want to convey any message to at least one person in a group, and if you had created a group for those persons, you can call that group in single click. No need to dial each number, It saves your number of times that you need to dial. It dials using Phone [system’s default] application until any one number gets connected.
• Group Caller is very much useful in emergency situations.
• It allows you to create a group [This is not Phone Contacts Group] with your existing phone contacts
o You can Create, Modify, Delete Groups
o You can Add or Remove your phone contacts to a group
• Once you select a group and click Call Button, it starts call those numbers continuously until any first number gets connected.
• For calling, it is not mandatory to have a group, because Group Caller allows you select the contacts [phone numbers] and call them without saving as a group.
• If you want to interrupt the current sequence, you can press Back button while you are in phone dialing screen, then you will see Red button “End Call” in Group Caller. Once you pressed that button, it will stop calling further numbers in that sequence.
• For selecting phone contacts, Group Caller provides you a custom search in it.