By using a combination of touch-input filtering and a selection timer, GraceBoard makes it easy for users to type out what they want to say.
- Improves the accuracy of touch detection by ignoring all touches except for the index finger
- Selection intention is accurately deciphered by utilizing a timer and nearest-button detection to indicate selection
- A text-to-speech button gives the user a voice
- Settings menu to adjust timer and key colors.
- Works best on a 7” screen or above
- Known bugs on Nexus 10
- Selection algorithm determines selection location by choosing the input furthest from the bottom of the screen