The description of Gaya Travel Guide
Know more about the stunning metropolis Gaya with the Gaya Travel Guide app by HappyTrips. Curated by experts, the app will be a perfect travel companion to get all information on the go. It works offline as well, with interactive offline maps. From Vishnupad Temple and Royal Bhutan Monastery to Animesh Lochan Chaitya, it covers everything! Gaya travel guide covers the best hotels, restaurants, places to visit and shopping experiences with reviews from around the world. The content is complemented with highly useful interactive maps & beautiful photos. Coupled with offline content & offline maps you are sure to get the best from this app—be it a sightseeing tour or a cultural trip.
• COMPLETE CITY COVERAGE: Covers all aspects of a city guide—get to know Gaya, Gaya hotels, Gaya restaurants, things to do in Gaya or places to visit in Gaya.
• SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE: Guides are curated keeping in mind all kinds of travellers—family looking for sightseeing, couple looking for a romantic honeymoon or solo travelers interested in exploring the unique culture of the place.
• OFFLINE CONTENT: Download entire travel guide on your device complete with offline photos & offline maps. No worries about roaming data charges on your trip to Gaya.
• NEAR ME: Select ‘Near Me’ option to view hotels, restaurants, things to do near you and view them on offline maps to avoid roaming data charges. Use filters on map to view only hotels or sightseeing options.
• INTERACTIVE OFFLINE MAPS: View entire Gaya Travel Guide on interactive city maps. Offline maps act like your personal travel companion whether you are in Vishnupad Temple, Royal Bhutan Monastery or Animesh Lochan Chaitya. Use filters in map to discover hotels, restaurants, or things to do near you.
• PLAN USING BOOKMARKS & ITINERARIES: Plan using bookmarks in Gaya Travel Guide app. Select your favourite hotels, restaurants, places to visit and sightseeing options in Gaya travel guide & access content offline when in Gaya. Or simply follow curated Gaya Itineraries present in 48 hours format.
• COMPLETE DETAILS: Contact details & essential information like cuisine, facilities, opening hours for hotels, restaurants and places to visit are given prominence.
• REVIEWS FROM AROUND THE WEB: Reviews for hotels, restaurant, and places to visit not just from HappyTrips experts but also from well-known travel websites. Reviews are sorted as per user likes to ensure you see the best reviews on top.
• TRAVELER RATINGS & REVIEWS: View ratings & reviews from HappyTrips users for all Points of Interest & choose the best restaurants, hotels, places to visit based on traveller reviews. Add your own reviews (even when offline) & contribute to the community.
Gaya, a cultural and religious hub of Buddhists, is visited by a number of travellers and Buddhist followers from all over the world. The place is renowned for its beautiful temples and delicious food. The destination is also home to some spectacular Buddha statues.
Popular Attractions: Vishnupad Temple, Royal Bhutan Monastery, Animesh Lochan Chaitya.
Popular places to eat: Be Happy Café, Hari Om International Café, Mohammad Restaurant.
Please get in touch to share your valuable feedback, ideas & get help using the app. If you enjoy using the app, do give us a 5 star rating & review!
Email us on: firstname.lastname@example.org