The description of Forex Chat
The foreign exchange market (forex or FX for short) is one of the most exciting, fast-paced markets around. Until recently, forex trading in the currency market had been the domain of large financial institutions, corporations, central banks, hedge funds and extremely wealthy individuals. The emergence of the internet has changed all of this, and now it is possible for average investors to buy and sell currencies easily with the click of a mouse through online brokerage accounts.
Daily currency fluctuations are usually very small. Most currency pairs move less than one cent per day, representing a less than 1% change in the value of the currency. This makes foreign exchange one of the least volatile financial markets around. Therefore, many currency speculators rely on the availability of enormous leverage to increase the value of potential movements. In the retail forex market, leverage can be as much as 250:1. Higher leverage can be extremely risky, but because of round-the-clock trading and deep liquidity, foreign exchange brokers have been able to make high leverage an industry standard in order to make the movements meaningful for currency traders.
The forex market provides plenty of opportunity for investors. However, in order to be successful, a currency trader has to understand the basics behind currency movements.
The goal of this forex chat is to provide a foundation for investors or traders who are new to the foreign currency markets. We are providing the following services in this Forex Chat App.
1. Live Feed – User are feed with real Time major currency rates and movements, through this page user are able to analysed the market movement through
• Trend index and OB/OS Index
• Pivot Points
• Candlestick Watch – Doji, Piecing Line, Dark Cloud Cover, Evening Star, Morning Star, Shooting Star and Hammer.
• Heat Map – Buy or Sell for 4H, D, W, M timeframes
• Moving Average
• Technical – RSI(14), Stoch(13,3,3), MACD(25,9), ADX(14), CCI(14), Momentum(10), ROC(10) and Williams(10)
• Currency chart – Candlestick chart with EMA 20, 50, 100 & RSI(14). Chart can be change to different timeframes.
2. Traders Chat – This page allowed traders to communicate with each other to get trading tips, trend analysis discussion, trading advice from the senior traders etc. Just post your question in this page and other traders will answer your question.
3. Forex News – Online news are feed in this page for the traders who are trading using market news and also as a market references. The available news feed are:
• Forex Latest News
• Forex Live News
• Forex Factory News
• Forex Factory Calender
• Forex Pactory Live Forum
4. Basic Forex – Tutorial section especially those who are new in the currency market. E-book in PDF format are provided in this section. Forex entry signal are also provided in this page (Very Useful tools for those who are new in the currency market).
5. Games – This page are the game to release your stress while trading.
Risk Disclaimer: Trading Forex on margin carries a high level of risk, may not be suitable for all investors. Past performance is not indicative of future results. The high degree of leverage can work against you. Before deciding to invest in forex you should consider your investment objectives, experience and money management.
Any opinions, news, research, analysis, prices, forex signal, or other information given by us are provided as general market commentary, and does not constitute investment advice. We will not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation to any loss or profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from use of our information.
minor bugs fixed