The app comes pre-loaded with both DVLA and RSA defect report and are customisable to suit the requirements of your business, by providing a list of the most common observations and recommendations.
This means that technicians don't waste time hand-writing or typing their findings. In addition, the system guides the driver through the entire process to ensure every vehicle is thoroughly inspected. On completion of the inspection the driver adds their signature as part of the defect process and a report is automatically emailed to the transport manager for remedial action.
1. Eliminate the hassle of duplicate data entry associated with paper inspection sheets
2. Improve compliance
3. Simple intuitive interface
4. Tamper-proof record keeping
5. Enhanced security with secure login and encryption
6. Ensures prompt remedial action to vehicle defects
7. Assists in preventative and predictive maintenance planning
App customers that use the standard Fleetminder enterprise suite will have the added benefit that data collected during the inspection process can be used to assist in preventative maintenance planning. Any defects are automatically flagged in a report and schedule for maintenance to ensure your fleet remains safe and compliant with all roadworthiness legislation.