- Anchor point visible on your chart plotter
- Anchor chain counter
- Remote switches
- Seatalk -NMEA converter
- SMS notifications:
o Anchor draging
o Shoal water
o Strong wind
o Water (aqua) irruption
o Low battery voltage
o Panic Button
1. DESCRIPTION OF THE FUNCTIONALITY
With the help of the fANCHOR device your vessel will always be under your control and the use of your vessel will be much safer, because the fANCHOR device will warn you immediately to all of potential risks, even when you are not on board.
fANCHOR device has been developed primarily to relieve users of the vessels concerned.
fANCHOR device will automaticaly inform you and provide answers to questions such as:
1. Is the vessel anchored safely? (Anchor alarm)
2. Is the depth under the vessel sufficient? (Depth alarm)
3. Is there strong wind in anchorage? (Wind speed alarm)
4. In which direction the wind blows?
5. Has it been broken into your vessel? (Burglary alarm)
6. Has your vessel been stolen or taken away? (Mooving vessel alarm)
7. Where the vessel is currently located?
8. Has there been flood or water ingress on the vessel? (Ingress of water alarm)
9. What is the voltage on board batteries? (Battery voltage alarm)
10. What is the temperature of the water?
11. What is the air temperature?
To all the above questions fANCHOR device will you automatically answers sent via SMS messages. Information to you may be provided on request.
In addition to the alarm, which will be described in greater detail later, is in the fANCHOR device built several very useful innovative solutions:
- AUTOMATICALLY DETERMINATIONAL OF ANCHOR POINT AND THE START OF PROTECTION
With the installation of the fANCHOR device your vessel will be automatically protected for the event the anchor does not hold or it is "plowed". fANCHOR device automatically determines the point where the anchor was placed on the bottom and automatically turns on the protection for the event that the anchor does not hold or it is "plowed". From now on you will be always automatically protected and informed in time by SMS on your GSM phone that your anchor is no longer where it should be and you will be given the present location of your vessel and anchor. Everything you need to do is dropped you anchor.
- DISPLAY OF THE POINT OF YOUR ANCHOR IN THE WATER
With the installationof the fANCHOR device the point of the anchor in the water will always be visible on your existing chart plotter, because fANCHOR device inform your existing chart plotter about your anchot point.
- ANCHOR CHAIN COUNTER
With the installation of the fANCHOR device you will always exactly know, how many anchor chains released because the fANCHOR device continuosly counts the number of anchor lowered chains. It counts even when the anchor chain is lowered manually. Information about the length of the released anchor chains and the anchor's location on the bottom will be displayed on your existing chart plotter. The docking manouevre will be safely and exactly performed from the cockpit by a single person. It won't be neccessary to walk to the anchor windlass on the bow of the vessel. Now the help of other persons on the board is not required. The manouevre of lifting the anchor will be safely performed by one person also in very bad weather conditions as the location of anchor in water and the exact lenght of the present released chain will be visible on your chart plotter. You will be able to approach your vessel to the anchor location without any help, relieve anchor vessel and safely lift the anchor.