Service providers have recognized the value of the test data collected by their technicians whilst installing and troubleshooting customers’ circuits in the field. They have realized that consistent testing in their field forces, and capturing the results, will lead to more uniform and efficient service delivery and performance across their technician groups.
The MAX-610 and MAX-635 fulfill this need by providing a fully automatic copper test script and Wi-Fi transfer of the results file to a phone or tablet for upload to the customer’s server.
• Upload results from the field in real-time via a wireless connection.
• View a summary of the test results on the smart device.
• All results are GPS tagged and mapped within the application.
• Results may be uploaded to an HTTP or FTP server.
• Password protected window for upload server information and other settings.
• Log window to verify the communications process.
NOTE: The MAX-610/635 requires the FTPUPLD option to be installed and the Wi-Fi adapter (GP-2223) to be fitted. System image 2.11 or later is required on the MAX-610/635.