The Minnesota Emergency Worker Handbook App contains preparedness information for emergency personnel responding to an incident involving a Nuclear Generating Plant in Minnesota. It includes information about the Emergency Planning Zones, Emergency Classification Levels, Radiation Principles, Radiation Protection, Radiation Detection Equipment, and Radioactive Contamination.
• Emergency Worker briefing video
• County Radiological Officer contact information
• Radiation exposure log
• Potassium Iodide Ingestion log
• Driving directions to Minnesota Emergency Worker Decontamination sites from your current location using google maps
• Equipment operational videos
The purpose of the Minnesota Radiological Emergency Preparedness (REP) program is to protect public health and safety.