The ESMO Academy, taking place in Oxford, will be using SpotMe's mobile event app.
This app will offer delegates a list of features useful to enhance the interactive participation.
• Test exam – participate in live voting and test your competences during the event
• Q&A – ask questions directly to the faculty during the presentations via the app
• Quiz – compete with your peers and measure your progress after each lecture
• List of participants – searchable participant list with photo
• Faculty list – searchable speakers list, with photo and short biography (if available)
• Business card exchange – scanning QR codes and collecting cards in the personal briefcase
• Open Forum – leverage the in-app message board to raise issues and ideas, and give your opinion on subjects raised during the course
• Access documents and presentations made available directly via the app
• Have a detailed 360 degree view of each session including a full description of the course