WORKS OFFLINE; FireCell Guide takes you through the full installation process of programmed and unprogrammed systems without a network connection. It can be viewed when you’re out of cellular tower range and no wifi is available or if you just want to save your battery life.
FireCell Guide is also now available for Tablets including 4.0 ICS devices.
FireCell Guide contains the following new features:
• Full System Installation Guides for programmed and unprogrammed systems.
• Engineers Questions; A range of Frequently Asked Questions such as how to put the system into test and how to add and remove devices.
• Fault Diagnostics; covering how to diagnose and rectify system faults such as Battery, Tamper and Disconnected Faults.
• Handy Resistor Calculator
• EMS YouTube Channel; Links to FireCell ‘How to’ videos covering activities such as Putting Loops into Fast Test Mode, Testing Individual Devices and Checking Signal Levels. *Note data connection required for this feature*